Toronto Heli Tour # 2
Our pilots will provide you with a longer dynamic flight, taking you to new heights over the Toronto Skyscrapers. Satisfy your obsession for helicopter flight, but be sure to bring your camera (stills, movie, video, digital . . . your choice) to help you capture your memorable adventure.
Not only do we cover everything that our Heli Tour # 1 covers, but we will also fly you further West to Humber Bay and High Park and we will take you North to St. Clair and then East to Casa Loma before heading back downtown.
- per Person + HST
- Reservation required
- Jan 09 to May 31: Fri. to Sun.
- Jun 01 to Sep 30: Wed. to Sun.
- Oct. 01 to Dec. 21: Fri. to Sun.
- 1:00pm until 1 hour before sunset.
- Civic holidays.
- December 19, 2016 to January 6th, 2017.
- Price above is in Canadian Dollars.
- Price above is per person.
- Child prices are not available.
- 13% HST is extra.
- 20% Non-Refundable deposit required at time of booking.
- 72 Hour Cancellation Policy in effect.
- We can only fly you if you weigh less than 260 lbs or if the weight of all 3 passengers is less than 600 lbs.
- Confirmation for this tour will be sent by email at the time of booking.
- This tour should be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your preferred tour date.
- Flight time is approximate and can be affected by winds, passenger weights, and other conditions.
- Our helicopter seats up to three passengers plus the pilot and everyone gets a window seat.
- Passengers must be over three (3) years of age (we do not have an upper age limit).
- Only light cameras or cell phones allowed on the helicopter – no Bags or attachments for cameras or cell phones.
- All adults require Photo ID to board aircraft.